in the web portal you can go to...
    my account
    account settings

then at the bottom of the screen you can deactivate account

jason ritson 1st
    andrea ritson 6th
    adam ritson 12th
  • Davey (3rd)Davey (3rd) Posts: 132FreedomPop Newbie
    If you go to Support in the web portal, and enter 'How do I cancel' in search, you get this response....

"Account Cancellation
    Since our service comes without a contract, you are free to cancel at any time. We do recommend downgrading to the FREE plan as well as deactivating any value added services you are subscribed to. This helps you utilize our service for free which can be especially beneficial as a backup SIM while traveling throughout the UK.

You can find more information on downgrading your account here. By keeping your account active, you will continue to receive 200 texts, 200 min, and 200mb of data for life!

If you still decide you would like to cancel your account, you can contact us at by calling +44 11 3887 0823 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm GMT or email [email protected]."
  • ritsonritson Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    sorry pal i thought that would work but i had not tryed it so i didnt know it just sent you to a phone number
    jason ritson 1st
    andrea ritson 6th
    adam ritson 12th
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    If it really worries you that much, ring your bank and get them to block recurring payments to FreedomPop.
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month