No charge today!!

provokedpoltprovokedpolt Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
I get a email from Freedompop with a offer I signed up from the beginning for the beta but have two unlimited contracts,
The offer was good so thought get it for my daughter it stated no payment today.
I have a email to say the amount was £0.00.
Very confusing because £11 has come out of my bank via debit card payment to freedompop lol.
Does this get refunded?
One month free mmm !!
Can anyone advise.

Comments

• provokedpoltprovokedpolt Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    kingslynn said:

Exactly the same happened to my mate few days back. I hope someone from FP will explain this.

I know mate not like there is a answer anywhere.
    A explanation would be great.
    Thing the Mrs took money out bank to go food shopping down town left so much in to cover unlocking our daugters handset with her current network and they took that so I cannot get her handset unlocked, Unless I take a trip down town, The Mrs is nearly home and we don't drive so means getting down town again just to put £11 in the bank nightmare. 30 mins there 30 mins back and it's pouring with rain.
    If they are refunding it it will save me loads of hassle. I could of left the money in extra if warned!
    Not really a hassle free sign up.

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @provokedpolt I took a look into your account and it appears was a validation charge to confirm a valid CC associated with your account. The charge will not process and should disappear on your end within a couple days.
    Jorge M. said:

@provokedpolt I took a look into your account and it appears was a validation charge to confirm a valid CC associated with your account. The charge will not process and should disappear on your end within a couple days.

Hi
    thanks for the reply no worries it's back in now I didn't have time to go to the bank so a day delay on the unlock is no problem.
    Problem solved happy with outcome.
    cheers.