Hi I've just received my 2 sim cards and they are supposed to have a separate number for each card b

John  Newman John Newman Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Hi I've just received my 2 sim cards and they are supposed to have a separate number for each card but they both have the same number , can anyone help me please .

Answers

• Stephen ChipchaseStephen Chipchase Posts: 58FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭
    Login to the app on each phone with the number to be used instead of the email address, do you know what phone number belongs to what SIM?
    My comments and thoughts are my own opinion.
    I do not work for FreedomPop................ But if they're hiring I'll join B)

• John  Newman John Newman Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes I know which sim card goes with which phone , will the add ons for each individual card be on their respective cards ? My sim is the main one and it should have the £11.99 package plus couple of other add ons and my 2nd sim should be the additional added sim with the basic deal .
    Will it matter which sim in put into which phone , so I know which is the correct sim for which phone ?
  • Davey (3rd)Davey (3rd) Posts: 132FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, there was a similar problem on here the other day, and thanks to @ritson for pointing out the following... If you go to the web portal for your account, hover the cursor over the username at the top right of the page, then click on 'edit device list' from the drop down menu, you will get a page similar to this.....

From this page you can see the esn number(corresponds to the ICCID number on the sim)and by switching view from one sim to the other you can establish which plan and telephone number goes with each sim.
    OK great thank you , I will try that tomorrow .