Account not active? Why?

Amro DiabAmro Diab Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I have minutes, data, sms, and 15 days left in this billing period, yet I get a message saying "Account Not active" in the messaging app, and cannot use any of the services, including data.
How can I find out why the account has been deactivated? I will lose the data I earned when the billing period ends so want to regain access to my account.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Amro Diab

I took a look at your account and was able to see that your account was suspended since you were close to passing your data. However, I have activated your account so please make sure not to pass your allotted data.
  • vonceal1964vonceal1964 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    My account states that I cancelled it, and I have done no such thing. What is going on with this service?
  • Anne HurleyAnne Hurley Posts: 34FreedomPop Newbie
    One is going to run close to data so we don't have to pay lol does not meant they have to suspend it tho. Only if we go over should it be suspended
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    It's suspended close to the data limit because of the 3 hour delay in counting the data.
    Not sure why the needs to be a 3 hour delay tho!
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • Amro DiabAmro Diab Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    This really doesn't make sense - so my account is deactivated when I still have data, yet it's now possible for it to be active when I don't have data - this is the wrong way round. I have 2 freedompop apps on my phone - all you need is some code to check the current data so that data=active, no data=inactive. Or fix your backend services to do that automatically at the right time. I'm less likely to pay for services, if I'm barely able to use the free ones as I'd be concerned that I won't be able to use all the services I have paid for, given the above explanation. 1GB should be 1GB, not 800 or 900MB, or whatever the percentage is. If the free services are good, I would be more than happy to pay and continue using all the available services and more.