Billing issues

CleanlinessCleanliness Posts: 68FreedomPop Newbie
I paid the £10 to clear my balance and have a credit of over £1 still also I upgraded from free to 500 still can't use my phone I called customer service they fixed it then couple hrs later was disconnected again. Please fix my account as I am up to date but says no connection. Can only use on WiFi only. I am not paying another 4.99 in few days again. Sort this plse now.

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @Cleanliness The £10 you paid was the overage fee for going over 501mb passed your monthly allotment. Your service is now back in good standing, however we would advise you add more credit on the account to cover anymore usage overage or avoid using your service while out of WiFi. I have also gone ahead and processed a prorated refund for the $4.99 charge, please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to reflect on your end.
  • CleanlinessCleanliness Posts: 68FreedomPop Newbie
    Could not of been for going over 500 mb as I was on the free plan of 100 mb plus 200 mb for friends so total was 300 mb but when I upgraded instead of resetting it what it did was just add the mins etc then say I used all my data not true as used only 300 plus £10 extra which o paid for so it did not reset properly after upgrading. I have taken sim out am using my old Voda sim till this issue resolved properly and can use my phone again. Tired of when I upgrade to paying plansthere is always problem with billing but when on free had no problem ever. Soon as was on paying plan was double charged or like now took payment but did not reset plan so couldn't use phone even after paying £15.. Will check on 6 the my reset date to see what happens and if I go back to FreedomPop. But tks for refunding me. I just had to pay another £10 to get my vodaphone sim plan to work took 1 min and up and running. Not like FreedomPop.
  • CleanlinessCleanliness Posts: 68FreedomPop Newbie
    And by way it still came up out of data so could not use my phone even after restarting my phone so even though you day my acct was in good standing still could not use it at all apart from WiFi.