Wrong billing

dsjvkdsjvk Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

I have been charged even though currently I'm on the Basic 200 plan which is suppose to be free(?), but there is a -£3.99 charge in my account ?

Please can you investigate this issue ?

Thanks

Comments

• dsjvkdsjvk Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Anyone there ?
  • NodsterNodster Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    that might be the FreedomPop Premier service? check to see if it is active on your account
    goto My Account > Services and there it will tell you if it is active.
    If it is active and you want to cancel it just click the "view details" text which will take you to a page that explains what you get and at the bottom right in very VERY small black text has
    "To deactivate the FreedomPop Premier service, click here"
    click that to deactivate i assume.
    of course beyond that text i have no idea if it is how you deactivate it i am running on the assumption that is how it works and it is all done via the site without the need to call them or if it gives you a number to call etc as i do not want to click it on my account :wink:
    Could you or anyone else who has done this please reply with the results of clicking the deactivation so i can give more accurate information in the future if i am wrong on this now. Thanks
  • Florencia SalinasFlorencia Salinas Posts: 309FreedomPop Newbie admin
    @dsjvk Hey there! Please check your forum inbox for a message with further assistance :+1:
This discussion has been closed.