Unable to login to my account

Saam83Saam83 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
edited September 2016 in Account Help #1
HI I bought a sim from freedompop but I am unable to login to my account as the email address I used to sign up is wrong. And nor the the password work on it. My credit card information is no on the website but I can't log in or change it. Even using my phone I was unable to change it when I bought the simcard it would not save the information. It would only allow me to click on the cancel button. Can someone help me get my account back and add my correct email address to my account? Admins/mods if I am not online email me. The correct email is in my forum profile.

P.S, I can prove it is my account. By providing screenshots etc.

Answers

• S RazaqS Razaq Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    edited September 2016 #2
    Post edited by S Razaq on
    edited September 2016 #3
    Post edited by S Razaq on
    I was able to find a workaround by using my Samsung GS6 Edge in landscape mode.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saam83 said:

HI I bought a sim from freedompop but I am unable to login to my account as the email address I used to sign up is wrong. And nor the the password work on it. My credit card information is no on the website but I can't log in or change it. Even using my phone I was unable to change it when I bought the simcard it would not save the information. It would only allow me to click on the cancel button. Can someone help me get my account back and add my correct email address to my account? Admins/mods if I am not online email me. The correct email is in my forum profile.

P.S, I can prove it is my account. By providing screenshots etc.

@Saam83
    Hope all is well, I will be sending you a Private Message in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Brian TackBrian Tack Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
    I can't log in. Any help please?