Incoming calls not working at the moment.

PVinePVine Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
When people are trying to call my number they are getting a message after one ring saying that I am not available at the moment please try again later. I can make outgoing calls ok and texts it just seems to be affecting incoming calls.

Comments

• lemon1lemon1 Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    i am having same problem. It only affects phones with "incoming premium voice" enabled so if this is turned off it still works
  • PVinePVine Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    I don't have "incoming premium voice" enabled and I am still having the problem.
  • PVinePVine Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    This is the response I received from Freedompop Support.....

Thank you very much for contacting FreedomPop Online Services. My name is Erwin and I'm more than happy to assist you with your concerns. This understanding our of this requiring assistance with your problem with your service while esta Even in the United States.

I understand your SIM card suddenly stopped working Even with Data, Minutes and SMSrestantes in your plan. I very much regret the inconvenience and frustration Problem esta esta causing him. I understand and try many steps to reactivate their service and esta Sigue Sin work for you.

PLEASE follow these steps to solve problem in your order the same as I send:

1) Make sure you have a WiFi network available to connect with your mobile phone.
    2) Install Des Messaging Application FreedomPop.
    3) Enter your APN settings and delete all existing APN (APN Reset Values).
    4) Enter the APN freedompop.foggmobile.com Like New APN And as a name USING: FreedomPop
    5) Restart your mobile phone. (Turn off and on again)
    6) Install Messaging Application Again FreedomPop.

Wait up to 24 hours for the changes are properly integrated into your device and If the problem is reproduced again, try to play these steps again, on another device, it is important that if you do be sure to clear THE IMPLEMENTATION OF PREVIOUS DEVICE.

We hope we have taken care of all your concerns. However, if you need further assistance, feel free to Responder This incident and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you very much,
    Your personal Agent Online Services.
    Response By E-mail (Erwin V.)
  • mburton2mburton2 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Im having the same "Cant receive calls" issue on my UK FP sim....