PAC code request - 3 hours and waiting, support line now hangs up on me

Fpop_Is_BrokenFpop_Is_Broken Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
edited October 2016 in Account Help #1
It would appear that I need to remind freedom pop that while operating in the UK they are obligated to follow Ofcom's General Conditions of Entitlement.
http://ask.ofcom.org.uk/help/telephone/keep_mobile_number

To pull from that page linked above directly - "The PAC must be issued to you immediately over the phone or within two hours by text message."

I tried to be understanding here, and call you back on your support line to see what the hold up was. After sitting on hold twice, for 10 minutes each, and then getting hung up on or no sound coming from your side, I have to resort to a message here.

Just in case you need details -
Why do you want a PAC code?
To transfer my number to another service provider

Why do you want to transfer?
1) My service was turned off twice last week due to data shortage. I pay for calls, texts, AND data. This caused me to miss important phone calls.
2) My voicemail is broken. It didn't work for some time - now it goes to voicemail but it's not my number. I receive no notifications of a new voicemail, so I have to assume that I'm missing even more important calls.
3) I have had to call your support line 6 times in the past two weeks, each time waiting on hold only to get hung up on or your call system to glitch out. You have wasted at least 2 hours of my time now.
4) I can't actually call the support line from my phone, which I purchased from you and is connected to your network. I mean, I can call, but the number selection in the automated system doesn't work. I have to call from a voip line that costs me money, and now that doesn't even work.

I do not want help fixing your service, I will leave that to you as you have wasted enough of my time and money already. Provide me a PAC code in the next hour, ask whatever you need to ask me and get it done.

Edit: Office hours ended, no pac code, no official reply to this post. I can't say I'm surprised.
Post edited by Fpop_Is_Broken on
Tagged:

Comments