Got charged 2 times in 3 day

bunnytailbunnytail Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I made request on 10/19 but have had no reply. Question Reference # 161019-000546

I got phone # , activated the SIM card and got charged $27.98 on 10/16. Got another charge of $27.98 on 10/19. Can any admin help to let me know the reason? Thanks.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    bunnytail said:

I made request on 10/19 but have had no reply. Question Reference # 161019-000546

I got phone # , activated the SIM card and got charged $27.98 on 10/16. Got another charge of $27.98 on 10/19. Can any admin help to let me know the reason? Thanks.

@bunnytail
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I will be sending you a Private Message in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• bunnytailbunnytail Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    NJ, Message replied. Thank you very much.
    @njfulwider5
    NJ, Message replied. Thank you very much.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Karina might have answered. Let me know if you have trouble reading.

Hope all is well! :)
    NJ

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

Thanks NJ,
    Karina let me know what plan I am on but did not answer my question. My question again is:why freedompop charged me $27.98 on 10/16 and then charged me another $27.98 on 10/19?
    Thanks again.
    Based on Karina's reply Global 1GB Unlimited and FreedomPop Premium Plus will charge $27.98+ $27.98 ?
    NJ, Karina fixed the glitch. Thanks again for the pleasing assistance.
    No problem! Hope you enjoy the rest of your week! :)
    NJ

This discussion has been closed.