More problems now says Account not active.

PVinePVine FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 21
I tried to send a text this morning and it came back with an error that my account was not active because of I had no data available. I have checked and I have 1 day left on my monthly plan which is the free basic 200 and I have 377.44 MBs still available plus lots of texts and minutes.!!! I have recently had a problem with not being able to receive calls for a month and was given 200MB's of data as a freebie for the inconvenience. Now that the billing period is up I suspect that this has caused a problem. I am not amused.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVine said:

I tried to send a text this morning and it came back with an error that my account was not active because of I had no data available. I have checked and I have 1 day left on my monthly plan which is the free basic 200 and I have 377.44 MBs still available plus lots of texts and minutes.!!! I have recently had a problem with not being able to receive calls for a month and was given 200MB's of data as a freebie for the inconvenience. Now that the billing period is up I suspect that this has caused a problem. I am not amused.

@PVine
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop