Cancellation

Charlotte HallCharlotte Hall Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello. I need to cancel and get a PAC code. I have tried ringing but that isn't working and have emailed but can't wait 2 days for a code. Please help.

Comments

• globalsimmedglobalsimmed Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
    +44 11 3887 0823 I just called, out of hours message so calls are going through
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello. I need to cancel and get a PAC code. I have tried ringing but that isn't working and have emailed but can't wait 2 days for a code. Please help.

@Charlotte Hall
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Charlotte HallCharlotte Hall Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you.
    The email addresses are
    hally7872@gmail.com
    Sparky72327@gmail.com
    Henry@hperryman@freeserve.co.uk

We all joined together and all require a PAC code
    Thank you
  • Brian TackBrian Tack Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
    I have been trying this number for a good bit to get a pac code, but they just hang up on me.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

I have been trying this number for a good bit to get a pac code, but they just hang up on me.

@Brian Tack
    I noticed you are in talks with a forum admin(Karina). I would ask her if she may help with a PAC if you need one, she may be able to help.

@Charlotte Hall
    I have passed allong the info in the Pm we created.

Thanks
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• tsiretsire Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I've got same problem. Could you please let me know if you have received PAC code?
    Thanks.