Cancellation

JHCJHC Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
This is for UK customers please. I've recently bought this sim and I am increasingly worried that I can't cancel. Everything I'm reading about this service is so negative. I wasn't aware when I bought this that everything had to be done through an App and this really isn't suitable for me. I now want to just get rid, I've downgraded my account so this might be help but I need reassurance that I won't be billed for rollover data, texts etc. How can I check i won't be or turn this off? I've emailed to ask for my account to be cancelled but It seems a lot of people are saying they're not getting responses, I'm also worried that if I call the number provided it's going to cost me a fortune does anyone know how much a minute they charge? these fees aren't advertised anywhere and I don't even know if it's a UK number. How do I go about cancelling, please let me know how you did it successfully - thank you, I'm really worried

Best Answer

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHC said:

This is for UK customers please. I've recently bought this sim and I am increasingly worried that I can't cancel. Everything I'm reading about this service is so negative. I wasn't aware when I bought this that everything had to be done through an App and this really isn't suitable for me. I now want to just get rid, I've downgraded my account so this might be help but I need reassurance that I won't be billed for rollover data, texts etc. How can I check i won't be or turn this off? I've emailed to ask for my account to be cancelled but It seems a lot of people are saying they're not getting responses, I'm also worried that if I call the number provided it's going to cost me a fortune does anyone know how much a minute they charge? these fees aren't advertised anywhere and I don't even know if it's a UK number. How do I go about cancelling, please let me know how you did it successfully - thank you, I'm really worried

@JHC
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• JHCJHC Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you, I've done this.
This discussion has been closed.