Iphone 4s Issue (App)

dannytdannyt Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
Basically everytime i try to use the app it will crash as soon as i go on texts or whatever, strangely if i disable wifi/3g then open the app it works perfectly.

I was going to contact support but id rather post it here and see if anyone else has this issue.

Comments

• Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    dannyt said:

Basically everytime i try to use the app it will crash as soon as i go on texts or whatever, strangely if i disable wifi/3g then open the app it works perfectly.

I was going to contact support but id rather post it here and see if anyone else has this issue.

Hello,

I apologize for the delay in response. I wanted to follow-up and ask if you are still having issues with your account? If so, please feel free to respond and I will gladly assist you further.

I look forward to your response and hope all is well. :)

-Jonathan J.
  • dannytdannyt Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Yep it still crashes often, just not everytime for some reason.
    Still an issue yes
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    Hello,

Thank you for the update and I'm sorry you are still experiencing issues with your device. However, I noticed you recently updated your messaging app to our latest version and there is usage on your account. Can I have you confirm this has helped resolve the issue at hand?

I look forward to your response and hope you are having a wonderful day! :)

-Jonathan J.
    No im using it by turning airplane mode on before i open the app to read a text then turn it back on and reply
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dannyt
    With wifi off can you surf the net?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

@dannyt
    With wifi off can you surf the net?

Yes i can use safari/data just fine its just when i load up the app i need to disable 3g/wifi