Zakariya KalangZakariya Kalang Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I'd like my PAC number please as the signal im getting is so bad


  • Davey (3rd)Davey (3rd) Posts: 132FreedomPop Newbie
    All mobile providers in the uk must issue a PAC, this from the OFCOM website.... "Mobile phone customers have the right to take their number with them when they switch provider. This is known as known as mobile number portability.

    The process is simple. To transfer or 'port' your number, you ask your current mobile provider for a PAC (Porting Authorisation Code) before your service is terminated.

    PACs have to be issued immediately over the phone or within a maximum of two hours by text message."

    Hopefully bumping this thread back up to the top will get you some attention.
  • Zakariya KalangZakariya Kalang Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Did take them a bit longer than expected but i finally did get it :)
This discussion has been closed.