Trying to contact to get the PAC code

Joao SacramentoJoao Sacramento FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
I would like to get my PAC code, I've tried the support email but it's a couple of days now and I got no reply. I also tried to call UK support number but I get an auto message telling me to enter my freedompop TEN digit phone number, when I do this I get a message saying "press 1 for sales and device information press 2 for support" when I press 2 ( or any number) I just keep getting the same message repeating over and and over again, never getting any further.

Comments

• Davey (3rd)Davey (3rd) FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 132
    All mobile providers in the uk must issue a PAC, this from the OFCOM website.... "Mobile phone customers have the right to take their number with them when they switch provider. This is known as known as mobile number portability.

The process is simple. To transfer or 'port' your number, you ask your current mobile provider for a PAC (Porting Authorisation Code) before your service is terminated.

PACs have to be issued immediately over the phone or within a maximum of two hours by text message."

Hopefully bumping this thread back up to the top will get you some attention.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like to get my PAC code, I've tried the support email but it's a couple of days now and I got no reply. I also tried to call UK support number but I get an auto message telling me to enter my freedompop TEN digit phone number, when I do this I get a message saying "press 1 for sales and device information press 2 for support" when I press 2 ( or any number) I just keep getting the same message repeating over and and over again, never getting any further.

@Joao Sacramento
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

PS, this is not a Text, this is only a PM to help you get the request going.

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• apostoaposto FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    Hi, I want to switch to another career. Can you give me my Pac code please?
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 460 admin
    aposto said:

Hi, I want to switch to another career. Can you give me my Pac code please?

Hello,

I will be sending you a Private Message in order to further assist you in your request.

-Jonathan J.