Tying to get the PAC code and get money paid for transferring my number to FP back

rc105rc105 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Hi there,

I am not happy with freedompop sim card. I find it very uneasy to use freedompop app for sending text messages delay occurs and I have missed many messages since swapped to freedompop. No imessage or messages in other language to be sent or received.

All in all it is a very frustrating experience using freedompop sim card... I wish to leave the network and requesting the PAC code. Furthermore, I am requesting a refund of the £5 I paid for transferring my number to freedompop, as I am not happy with the service you provided.

Thanks,

Comments

• Jonathan JassoJonathan Jasso Posts: 451 admin
    Hello,

I hope all is well.

I noticed you've recently been assisted by one of our representatives as your PAC Code has been provided.

Feel free to message us should you have any further questions or concerns.

I wish you a wonderful day! :)

-Jonathan J.
  • rc105rc105 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Appreciated your reply.
    Yes, I have got the PAC code already! However, no one has responded on the request of refund the £5 pounds I paid for transferring my number to FREEDOMPOP. Can you help further with that request?
  • Jonathan JassoJonathan Jasso Posts: 451 admin
    rc105 said:

Appreciated your reply.
    Yes, I have got the PAC code already! However, no one has responded on the request of refund the £5 pounds I paid for transferring my number to FREEDOMPOP. Can you help further with that request?

Hello,

I apologize for the delay in response. Unfortunately, the £5 is a one-time non-refundable porting fee. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I have also provided a link which further elaborates on the porting process and cost of it.

https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2793/kw/porting fee

Feel free to send me a Private Message should you have any further questions or concerns.

I wish you a wonderful day!

-Jonathan J.
  • andy5andy5 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 28
    I am not aware of any other UK company which charges a fee for porting in.

Indeed, some even provide an incentive credit for doing so.