Want to cancel this service

Kelstaar306 Kelstaar306 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hi the signal strength is NOT strong enough at my home I received my SIM card today and either have no service on 1 bar which is intermittent.

I want to cancel this service effective immediately. Don't know how else to request this as there is NOWHERE CLEAR about how to do it

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi the signal strength is NOT strong enough at my home I received my SIM card today and either have no service on 1 bar which is intermittent.

I want to cancel this service effective immediately. Don't know how else to request this as there is NOWHERE CLEAR about how to do it

@Kelstaar306
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• perdakotperdakot Posts: 31FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi. Login to your account, then in the navigation bar: MY ACCOUNT -> Account Settings, then Deactivate Account.
  • Jak NolanJak Nolan Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have ordered my sim will I still be charged if as soon as it arrived I chucked it away
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    Jak Nolan said:

I have ordered my sim will I still be charged if as soon as it arrived I chucked it away

Hello Jak,

I would love to assist you further with your inquiry. I have sent you a PM in order to further assist you.

-Jonathan J.
  • Davey (3rd)Davey (3rd) Posts: 132FreedomPop Newbie
    perdakot said:

Hi. Login to your account, then in the navigation bar: MY ACCOUNT -> Account Settings, then Deactivate Account.

I would be very surprised if that worked, so if you do that, don't assume that it has worked.
    Jak Nolan said:

All sims are activated when they are dispatched, so if you signed up for a free trial then you will be charged according to what plan you signed up to after the first month., so you need to make sure that you downgrade to the basic free plan and also cancel any services you have too, this can all be done from your online account. If you want to cancel the account completely, you will have to contact support.