Refund

Robert FrenchRobert French Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, after signing up last year for a free account we've just found out we've been charged £8.99 a month.
For 10 months!!
We've not used, activated or done anything with the sim which was not usablle in our area.
I've opened a ticket in Support but no idea where I can now find it, please help.

Rob

Comments

• Davey (3rd)Davey (3rd) Posts: 132FreedomPop Newbie
    @Robert French I can't help you much with your support ticket, as I've never been able to log in to support to send one, but it sounds to me me like you have signed up originally to a free trial of one of the paid plans, which is only free for the first month, to avoid being billed you have to downgrade to the free basic plan during the first month and also cancel any services that also might be included in the free trial.
    The sims unfortunately are activated when they are sent out, and you would be charged for the plan/service whether it was used or not.

If you log in to your online account, and go to Account, then plans from the drop down menu you should see what plan you are on, and from there you can downgrade to basic.
    and don't forget to cancel any services too, if there are any.

Maybe support can help you further with your ticket, hopefully someone will respond shortly.

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, after signing up last year for a free account we've just found out we've been charged £8.99 a month.
    For 10 months!!
    We've not used, activated or done anything with the sim which was not usablle in our area.
    I've opened a ticket in Support but no idea where I can now find it, please help.

Rob

@Robert French
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop