Account not active, status code 300

franciscusmfranciscusm Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hi.

I still have lots of MBs, texts and minutes left and yesterday everything was fine (and for several months). I didn't use it since then but this morning I get this status code 300 and account not active and can't use it.

I don't want to upgrade my account as I only use a few minutes each month. (Actually I downgraded it months ago because I didn't use all the MBs, text and minutes).

What's happening? I am 100% sure I never used up the data for each period.

Regards.

Comments

• Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

Hi.

I still have lots of MBs, texts and minutes left and yesterday everything was fine (and for several months). I didn't use it since then but this morning I get this status code 300 and account not active and can't use it.

I don't want to upgrade my account as I only use a few minutes each month. (Actually I downgraded it months ago because I didn't use all the MBs, text and minutes).

Regards.

Hello,

I have sent you a PM in order to gather some information so I may further assist you.

-Jonathan J.
  • andre3000andre3000 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same issue as well. My billing cycle renewed as well
  • andre3000andre3000 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    > @Jonathan J. said:
    > Hi.
    >
    > I still have lots of MBs, texts and minutes left and yesterday everything was fine (and for several months). I didn't use it since then but this morning I get this status code 300 and account not active and can't use it.
    >
    > I don't want to upgrade my account as I only use a few minutes each month. (Actually I downgraded it months ago because I didn't use all the MBs, text and minutes).
    >
    > What's happening? I am 100% sure I never used up the data for each period.
    >
    > Regards.
    >
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have sent you a PM in order to gather some information so I may further assist you.
    >
    > -Jonathan J.

Hi Jonathan can you help me, I need help as well.
    I'm in the same situation
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    andre3000 said:

I'm having the same issue as well. My billing cycle renewed as well

Hello,

I've sent you a PM so I can gather information. Please check your inbox at your convenience.

-Jonathan J.
  • virgil79virgil79 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    hey I'm having the same issue as well. My billing cycle renewed as well
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi.

Regards.

virgil79 said:

hey I'm having the same issue as well. My billing cycle renewed as well

@virgil79
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

This discussion has been closed.