Refund

Timothy Older Timothy Older Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
This appears the most quickest and reasonable way to get an answer looking on here. Support tickets take forever and PayPal emails never respond.

Basically was charged the 99p activation for a sim that never arrived. PayPal refunded that, no worries. I however didn't realise the PayPal was a pre authorised payment plan, and you have subsequently taken a further £3.99 today. I have now cancelled the payment plan and submitted a further PayPal claim, but seeing the other posts it looks as if you could action quicker here for me please. I don't even know why I was charged, I downgraded my plan to the free one as soon as I signed up, but haven't even received anything from you anyway.

Thank you.

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

This appears the most quickest and reasonable way to get an answer looking on here. Support tickets take forever and PayPal emails never respond.

Basically was charged the 99p activation for a sim that never arrived. PayPal refunded that, no worries. I however didn't realise the PayPal was a pre authorised payment plan, and you have subsequently taken a further £3.99 today. I have now cancelled the payment plan and submitted a further PayPal claim, but seeing the other posts it looks as if you could action quicker here for me please. I don't even know why I was charged, I downgraded my plan to the free one as soon as I signed up, but haven't even received anything from you anyway.

Thank you.

@ Timothy Older
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

•  Timothy Older Timothy Older Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I've had no PM.
    > @njfulwider5 said:
    > This appears the most quickest and reasonable way to get an answer looking on here. Support tickets take forever and PayPal emails never respond.
    >
    >
    >
    > Basically was charged the 99p activation for a sim that never arrived. PayPal refunded that, no worries. I however didn't realise the PayPal was a pre authorised payment plan, and you have subsequently taken a further £3.99 today. I have now cancelled the payment plan and submitted a further PayPal claim, but seeing the other posts it looks as if you could action quicker here for me please. I don't even know why I was charged, I downgraded my plan to the free one as soon as I signed up, but haven't even received anything from you anyway.
    >
    >
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > @ Timothy Older
    > Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.
    >
    > Thanks
    > nj

Still not received an PM. Thanks.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

I've had no PM.

In you PM, it is asking for other information. I will resend the info in the same PM, but it shows open on my end. Maybe it got mixed up somewhere. I send the info again

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

I've had no PM.

In you PM, it is asking for other information. I will resend the info in the same PM, but it shows open on my end. Maybe it got mixed up somewhere. I send the info again
    So I sent you another PM....But for some reason, you name does not show up as being apart of the PM. I checked the first one and it did the samething. I even tried to add your profile and it came up blank after I added the name. Something is a little off with the PM system and your Profile. I have alerted the admins and maybe they can get this going.

Thanks
    nj

Hi,

I have just tried sending you a PM myself. It appears to have gone through. If this has failed, no worries, PayPal will complete the refund when the times due anyway. I have to wait until 24/12 until I can escalate the claim to them.

Thanks.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

Thank you.

Hello Timothy,

I'm sorry to learn of the unpleasant experiences you've encountered. I've sent you a Private Message in order to gather some information, so I may further assist you.

Please feel free to check your inbox at your convenience. :)

-Jonathan J.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    Hello Timothy,

I'm sorry you haven't been able to receive any Private Messages. Could you please provide the amount of the charge in question, as this will definitely help?

I look forward to your response, so I may further assist you. :)

-Jonathan J.
    edited December 2016 #10
    Hello,

18 Nov was 99p - PayPal has already refunded this payment.
    17 Dec was £3.99 - I believe is the premium voice payment. Despite downgrading to s "free" plan, and not even receiving the SIM card.

((Add to your PM-Joe))

Hope this helps, thanks.
    Post edited by njfulwider5 on