Automatic top-up Re-enabled (by Freedompop?)!

Rosalind LedbrookRosalind Ledbrook Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I have the Basic 200 plan, and on the 16th December an automatic top-up was taken, despite me not enabling automatic top-up. I note that the Automatic top-up check box had been enabled, presumably by Freedompop as I did not do this?
Has anyone else had this?

Comments

• Davey (3rd)Davey (3rd) Posts: 132FreedomPop Newbie

I have the Basic 200 plan, and on the 16th December an automatic top-up was taken, despite me not enabling automatic top-up. I note that the Automatic top-up check box had been enabled, presumably by Freedompop as I did not do this?

as far as I can remember, when the account is first opened, the default state of auto top-up is 'enabled' and its up to the user to disable it, should they wish to, unless you mean that you disabled it and freedompop re-enabled it? if thats the case then you need to speak to support.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

Hello Rosalind,

I've sent you a PM in order to gather some information, so I may further assist you.

Please check at your convenience.

-Jonathan J.
  • AbelsAbels Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I had the same things happen to me. I'm on Basic 200 with auto top up switched off but I was charged on 11th and 12th January. There was no warnings and I only found out when I checked my credit card bill.
  • AbelsAbels Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I had the same thing happen to me. When I checkedthe aautomatic top up was still switched off but they took the money anyway.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    Abels said:

I had the same thing happen to me. When I checkedthe aautomatic top up was still switched off but they took the money anyway.

Hello,

I apologize for the delay in response. I can certainly assist by checking your account. Is your account associated with the same email as your Forum's?

You are also more than welcome to send me a Private Message should you prefer.

-Jonathan J.