Confusing plan downgrade system

Brian PagetBrian Paget Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I signed up for the Premium voice 2250 plan on trio sim. After first month trial I was billed for the plan renewal which was ok and the premier service which I didn't sign up for and didn't know I had. When trying to cancel this unwanted service I have also accidentally downgraded my plan to basic. How do I get back to the plan I actually want (Premium voice 2250) without the service add on (Premier) that I don't want. Can't find the option anywhere.

Best Answer

Answers

• Davey (3rd)Davey (3rd) Posts: 132FreedomPop Newbie
    edited December 2016 #3

I signed up for the Premium voice 2250 plan on trio sim. After first month trial I was billed for the plan renewal which was ok and the premier service which I didn't sign up for and didn't know I had. When trying to cancel this unwanted service I have also accidentally downgraded my plan to basic. How do I get back to the plan I actually want (Premium voice 2250) without the service add on (Premier) that I don't want. Can't find the option anywhere.

Yeah you have to keep your wits about you when signing up for Freedompop free trials, my guess is you signed up for the offer in my pic and missed the bit about the free trial for the Premier service.

I think the Premium 2250 was a limited offer, so probably not available as an upgrade option, maybe an admin can help to retrieve the plan for you.
    edited December 2016 #4
    Bumping this up to try to get some admin help this thread shows that it has been answered when it hasnt. This forum really is ****. I can't believe the word r u b b I s h had been censored

This guy is trying to get back to a paid plan and is being overlooked
  • Mattie MarkerMattie Marker Posts: 158FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    Okay, try to go to https://www.freedompop.com/acct_services.htm and see if you can click the tiny links to downgrade services you don't need, you will have put your password in twice then it should downgrade.

Okay, try to go to https://www.freedompop.com/acct_services.htm and see if you can click the tiny links to downgrade services you don't need, you will have put your password in twice then it should downgrade.

He's downgraded the plan by mistake and is trying to retrieve his paid plan
    @njfulwider5 or @jonathan J. can you assist?
  • Brian PagetBrian Paget Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks to all who responded. I eventually got it sorted by submitting a support ticket which I probably should have done in the first place but thought admin would pick it up from the forum.