Credit refill

Shamaila AkhtarShamaila Akhtar Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hi I downgraded to the free plan and since then have not used any data, auto top up was also disabled and have been charged 0.99. Why was this money taken from my PayPal??
Thanks

Answers

• drgeoffdrgeoff Posts: 175FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Did you have a free trial of Premium Voice which you did not cancel?
  • Mattie MarkerMattie Marker Posts: 158FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    Make sure you have any services disabled you DON'T need. This sounds like you the the ghost of the premium voice 50% off or you have Visual Voicemail working. https://www.freedompop.com/acct_services.htm
  • consumerwiseconsumerwise Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I too have had the same amount £0.99 charged to my credit card.
    They have done this for both the UK Sim and the Global Sim.
    Auto topup is disabled, no premium services subscription and no data used for this cycle.
    This is the second time they have charged my card for no reason.
    Last time they charged £3.99.
    I don't trust this company at all.
    I have been using them since October and all they do is take liberties to change my card any time.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi I downgraded to the free plan and since then have not used any data, auto top up was also disabled and have been charged 0.99. Why was this money taken from my PayPal??

Thanks

@Shamaila Akhtar
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

I too have had the same amount £0.99 charged to my credit card.
    They have done this for both the UK Sim and the Global Sim.
    Auto topup is disabled, no premium services subscription and no data used for this cycle.
    This is the second time they have charged my card for no reason.
    Last time they charged £3.99.
    I don't trust this company at all.
    I have been using them since October and all they do is take liberties to change my card any time.

@consumerwise
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop