Services - Cannot cancel FreedomPop Premium Voice

JackJackJackJack FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
Hi Guys,

So i am trying a really strimmed back approach. I have a £40 phone and a £4.99 contract. It's a little bit of a shame that you have to pay to use your PAC code, which is the first time i've ever seen a network charge for that in the UK, but oh well.

Next if i login to my online account and click on the services under my services it says the following:
"You have not signed up for any services yet.
Check out the available services below to get the most out of your FreedomPop experience."

On the other hand if i login to the app on my phone under services it says £1.99 Freedom Pop Premium Voice which i dont want otherwise my contract isn't £4.99 as advertised. when i click the cancel link underneath it, it takes me to the website on my inphone browser, but on that version it says i have no services.

So to recap App says i am paying 1.99 for premium voice. Online dashboard says i dont have any services. WTF is going on?

Comments

• Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 462 admin
    JackJack said:

Hi Guys,

So i am trying a really strimmed back approach. I have a £40 phone and a £4.99 contract. It's a little bit of a shame that you have to pay to use your PAC code, which is the first time i've ever seen a network charge for that in the UK, but oh well.

Next if i login to my online account and click on the services under my services it says the following:
    "You have not signed up for any services yet.
    Check out the available services below to get the most out of your FreedomPop experience."

On the other hand if i login to the app on my phone under services it says £1.99 Freedom Pop Premium Voice which i dont want otherwise my contract isn't £4.99 as advertised. when i click the cancel link underneath it, it takes me to the website on my inphone browser, but on that version it says i have no services.

So to recap App says i am paying 1.99 for premium voice. Online dashboard says i dont have any services. WTF is going on?

Hello,

I've sent you a PM in order to gather some information associated with your account. Please check your Forum inbox at your convenience.

-Jonathan J.