Account error: Account not Active (Status code 300)

Waseem QureshiWaseem Qureshi Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
I have the Premium 1250 plan and is due to be renewed today. My usage is well below the limits, however, I am getting the error message Account not Active (Status code 300). I cannot send texts and when I try to make calls, I hear the message "Your account is currently suspended." Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Waseem QureshiWaseem Qureshi Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    I managed to resolve this by re-submitting my billing information. The plan was then renewed and the errors began to disappear; now working normally.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your credit card for possible double charges.
    Check online at Billing>Overview review list of charge card charges.
    It happens rarely, but nice to be assured all is good.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Clare HoweClare Howe Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same code 300 error. Have hardly used my allowance, phone support, spoke to Jay, he said it was because I was at the end of my monthly billing cycle and it will be on in a few minutes, that was over an hour ago....still not resolved. I really need to make some calls and want to send a couple of texts, people can't even ring me...it says service is unavailable. Don't want to have to keep using my landline to speak with them as it costs me a lot of money, good job I don't have an emergency! FreedomPop is good when it works but they have too many issues and perfective customer support
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

I have the same code 300 error. Have hardly used my allowance, phone support, spoke to Jay, he said it was because I was at the end of my monthly billing cycle and it will be on in a few minutes, that was over an hour ago....still not resolved. I really need to make some calls and want to send a couple of texts, people can't even ring me...it says service is unavailable. Don't want to have to keep using my landline to speak with them as it costs me a lot of money, good job I don't have an emergency! FreedomPop is good when it works but they have too many issues and perfective customer support

Hello,

Are you still unable to use your device due to error code 300?

-Jonathan J.