Moving sims to separate accounts

ant42ant42 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Hello,
At the moment I have 3 sim cards in my account - the original one and two new Global sims. I would like to move the Global sims to their own separate accounts, each with a different email address. The original sim should stay in the existing account. How can I achieve this?

Thanks

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ant42 said:

Hello,
    At the moment I have 3 sim cards in my account - the original one and two new Global sims. I would like to move the Global sims to their own separate accounts, each with a different email address. The original sim should stay in the existing account. How can I achieve this?

Thanks

@ant42
    Hope all is well :) , I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• ant42ant42 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    @njfulwider5
    Thank you, I replied to your PM.
  • FreedomMichaelFreedomMichael FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I would be grateful if you could share the same information with me please @njfulwider5

Many thanks.
  • Jonathan JassoJonathan Jasso Posts: 451 admin

I would be grateful if you could share the same information with me please @njfulwider5

Many thanks.

Hello,

Is there anything in particular you would like some assistance with?

-Jonathan J.