Only outgoing texts shown in message thread (Free Voice and Text App)

SirPopalotSirPopalot Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
I just installed the Free Voice and Text app (on my Nexus 7, 1st Gen) now that I have seen it is UK compatible. After sending a test message to my phone, I replied to it, and whilst I received the reply on the tablet (and read it ), it doesn't show in the message thread. In other words, only the outgoing messages are saved and the replies are 'deleted'. That sounds pretty pointless for a text app.

Am I missing something?

Comments

• Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 443 admin

I just installed the Free Voice and Text app (on my Nexus 7, 1st Gen) now that I have seen it is UK compatible. After sending a test message to my phone, I replied to it, and whilst I received the reply on the tablet (and read it ), it doesn't show in the message thread. In other words, only the outgoing messages are saved and the replies are 'deleted'. That sounds pretty pointless for a text app.

Am I missing something?

Hello,

I'm sorry to learn about not being able to view the message in the thread. I have provided a link which you are more than welcome to view at your convenience. This will provide some troubleshooting steps that might help resolve the issue at hand.

https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3071/kw/texts not storing

-Jonathan J.
  • SirPopalotSirPopalot Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm not aware of making any changes, but having sent messages to and fro between the tablet and my new Moto G4's two SIMs (one FPop, one O2), both sides of the conversations are now being retained.

Thanks for the tips, even if I didn't use them.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 443 admin

I'm not aware of making any changes, but having sent messages to and fro between the tablet and my new Moto G4's two SIMs (one FPop, one O2), both sides of the conversations are now being retained.

Thanks for the tips, even if I didn't use them.

I'm glad to know everything is now functioning properly. Should you experience any issues, please feel free to PM me and I will gladly assist you.

-Jonathan J.