Threw card away with ICCID on it (before activating)

SuperlevSuperlev Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Subject says it all really. I spoke to someone on the phone about this, however we had tremendous difficulty understanding each other. I guess the eventual solution would be for freedompop to just send me another SIM. What is the easiest way for me to go about this. Sorry for the basic question...............

]

Comments

• Mattie MarkerMattie Marker Posts: 158FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    You can try to get them to send another sim for the charge of £0.99, then again its also the same idea to pop into a GAME and buy one for £0.99. They might be able to sort it from the number though
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Superlev Hi! Sorry to hear about losing your ICCID. May I ask what device you will be using it with? You most likely can get the ICCID from that device.
  • drgeoffdrgeoff Posts: 175FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017 #4
    Superlev said:

Subject says it all really. I spoke to someone on the phone about this, however we had tremendous difficulty understanding each other. I guess the eventual solution would be for freedompop to just send me another SIM. What is the easiest way for me to go about this. Sorry for the basic question...............

]

Not sure why you are posting this question as UK SIMs are already activated.

The ICCID can be found using the Diagnostics option in the FP Messaging app. Go to the 'Facts' tab and under SIM it will show Id: and a string of numbers possibly starting with 8944.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    edited February 2017 #5
    Superlev said:

]

Hello,

I'm sorry to learn you disposed of your SIM before activating it. However, I would like to clarify that all of our SIMs are activated upon being shipped in order to make the activation process faster and easier for users.

Now regarding your current account, I can certainly assist in canceling the account in order to prevent any unauthorized usage? Should you choose this option, could you please confirm the email associated with the account is the same as your Forum email?

-Jonathan J.
    Post edited by Jorge on