Where's my ported number

katrinafarley46katrinafarley46 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I've ported my number over from EE, it has gone from phone but not arrived on my FreedomPop phone. The phone is working but on the number FreedomPop gave me & not my ported one.
HELP please

Comments

• Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

I've ported my number over from EE, it has gone from phone but not arrived on my FreedomPop phone. The phone is working but on the number FreedomPop gave me & not my ported one.

HELP please

Hello,

I'm sorry to learn your ported number is not associated with your account. I can certainly take a look. Is the email associated with your FreedomPop account the same as your Forum email? I can also assist you via Private Message (PM) if you'd like?

-Jonathan J .

HELP please

I have also provided a link which can elaborate on the steps needed to port your number. Please be sure to look it over and confirm you've taken these steps.

https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2793/kw/ported number

-Jonathan J.
  • katrinafarley46katrinafarley46 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I had a message last night to say the transfer had been done & it showed my new number but when I call its coming up with my sons number, he has the other sim. What can I do
    I've just looked at my old phone & my messages are still being delivered there. I'm beginning to regret changing. Networks now
    I don't know if one of you has a magic wand but it's now working properly. Thank you if it was one of you x

Hi, I had a message last night to say the transfer had been done & it showed my new number but when I call its coming up with my sons number, he has the other sim. What can I do

Hello,

I've sent you a Private Message (PM) in order to gather some information associated with each account. Please check your Forum inbox at your convenience.

-Jonathan J.
    Where do I pm from, your message came through in my email but it won't send back on that.
    It has put its self right now but I still need to find my round FreedomPop as it all seems confusing at the moment.

Where do I pm from, your message came through in my email but it won't send back on that.
    It has put its self right now but I still need to find my round FreedomPop as it all seems confusing at the moment.

Hello,

I've provided a link created by one of our Pros which can help guide you on how to create a PM and navigate through FreedomPop Community. Please feel free to take a look at your convenience.
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7304/freedompop-101-how-to-use-the-forum#latest

-Jonathan J.