Poor QoS

sputnik18sputnik18 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I was really happy to join FreedomPop, seemed like a great offering at good prices. However, since joining I have had all sorts of problems with calls (and this is from home where I have a great WIFI connection and fibre broadband). Incoming calls especially either people can't even get through to me, when I answer the call finishes or the person on the other end cannot hear me. I have never experienced this with Three, EE or TalkTalk (who I have recently used, and left to join FreedomPop).
I have just downgraded my plan to free as I really don't feel like I can pay for this.
Should I go back to one of the big providers, or can I expect things to improve?

Comments

• Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 463 admin
    sputnik18 said:

I was really happy to join FreedomPop, seemed like a great offering at good prices. However, since joining I have had all sorts of problems with calls (and this is from home where I have a great WIFI connection and fibre broadband). Incoming calls especially either people can't even get through to me, when I answer the call finishes or the person on the other end cannot hear me. I have never experienced this with Three, EE or TalkTalk (who I have recently used, and left to join FreedomPop).
    I have just downgraded my plan to free as I really don't feel like I can pay for this.
    Should I go back to one of the big providers, or can I expect things to improve?

Hello,

We greatly appreciate your feedback as we are always making sure we strive to improve our service to provide the best experience for everyone. I will be sure to relay this message to our team.

Please do not hesitate on sending me a Private Message should you need any assistance.

-Jonathan J.