Billing problems

M Bilton M Bilton Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,
I have been billed today twice even though I've downgraded to the free plan.
Also I previously asked to have sims split into different accounts but nothing came of it and I forgot to follow it up.

Thanks for any assistance.

Answers

• Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

Hello,

I have been billed today twice even though I've downgraded to the free plan.

Also I previously asked to have sims split into different accounts but nothing came of it and I forgot to follow it up.

Thanks for any assistance.

Hello,

I'm sorry to learn you were billed even if on the Free Plan. I can certainly assist in resolving the issue at hand.

I have sent you a Private Message (PM) in order to gather some information associated with your account. Please feel free to check your Forum Inbox whenever possible. :)

-Jonathan J.
  • Mark PayneMark Payne Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Trying to pay bill card details correct still no service is there a customer phone number
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

Trying to pay bill card details correct still no service is there a customer phone number

Hello Mark,

Are you receiving an error message when updating your billing info? Also, is this account associated with the same email as your Forum email?

Please attempt to use a different browser or an incognito window as this can also help resolve the issue.

I have also provided a link on possible reasons why updating one's billing info isn't being processed. Please feel free to take a look at your convenience.

https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3095/kw/can't update credit card

You are also more than welcome to send me a Private Message and I will gladly assist you there.

-Jonathan J.