Recieving calls

Dean MooreDean Moore FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
Hi,
I am currently experiencing problems with incoming calls, actually, I'm not getting ANY. When people try to call me, they get a "The number you have called is not recognised, please check the number and try again". I'm waiting for some important calls, so I need my number active, any help or suggestions, will be so appreciated.

Comments

• neilkimboneilkimbo FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Hi,
    Same here for the last 48 hrs. Outgoings fine but callers receive the message as above. Hopefully a temporary problem but it would be nice to see some reaction from Tech Support
  • IKBIKB FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 69
    Still NO action or comment.
  • Dean MooreDean Moore FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    Totally agree, I raised an ticket with support but we have to wait up to 48hrs or 2 business days for support to make contact....not impressed at all with their support
    Still non functional.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 463 admin

Hi,
    I am currently experiencing problems with incoming calls, actually, I'm not getting ANY. When people try to call me, they get a "The number you have called is not recognised, please check the number and try again". I'm waiting for some important calls, so I need my number active, any help or suggestions, will be so appreciated.

neilkimbo said:

Hi,
    Same here for the last 48 hrs. Outgoings fine but callers receive the message as above. Hopefully a temporary problem but it would be nice to see some reaction from Tech Support

Hello,

I have provided a link which provides troubleshooting steps. Please free to take a look at your convenience.
    https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3071/kw/Troubleshooting

You are also more than welcome to send me a Private Message at anytime.

-Jonathan J.
    IKB said:

Still NO action or comment.

Hello,

I have sent you a Private Message. Please feel free to check your Forum Inbox whenever possible. :)

-Jonathan J.
    I am presuming that as more than one person has the same fault, it must be a system fault, rather than an individual settings fault.
    Well, support have finally made contact this evening, I was instructed to reset the APN, reinstall the app, log in and out....all the things that I've already done. Now, I asked the question, the fault I'm experiencing, cannot be due to the app, as it not recognising my number, so the issue must be with the three network.....guess what? No reply.
  • David HaywardDavid Hayward FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Same problem here. This is not good!
  • globalsim1globalsim1 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 67
    I have the same problem too. Reported it on the 10th November but still no response. Apparently its with their Development team. Any chance of progressing this issue for us all Jonathan J. ?
    IKB said:

I am presuming that as more than one person has the same fault, it must be a system fault, rather than an individual settings fault.

Well, support have finally made contact this evening, I was instructed to reset the APN, reinstall the app, log in and out....all the things that I've already done. Now, I asked the question, the fault I'm experiencing, cannot be due to the app, as it not recognising my number, so the issue must be with the three network.....guess what? No reply.

Same problem here. This is not good!

I have the same problem too. Reported it on the 10th November but still no response. Apparently its with their Development team. Any chance of progressing this issue for us all Jonathan J. ?

Hello,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused on your end. I will gladly take a closer look so we may find a resolution as quickly as possible.

Could you please PM me the phone number, email associated with the account and time stamp of the last call attempted that was attempted to your phone number?

I look forward to your response.

-Jonathan J.
    After many days, almost a week of frustration actually I have now asked for my PAC code, at the end of my tether. Now, when I requested my code, I had a reply asking what number - as I'd ported number across over 8 months ago....obviously I want my original number, well I'm wondering if they activated and made live, the original number supplied by them, that would account for my original number not being recognised. Well, I have to wait 48hrs for my PAC number
    Well, well, well, they cannot generate my PAC code, so has been passed onto their technical team. This just furthers my suspicions that there is an issue with three, or they have disconnected our ported numbers, hence why they cannot generate a PAC code...... OFCOM, here I come, if I've lost my number!!!!
    I did not port any number in, and have same fault.

Well, well, well, they cannot generate my PAC code, so has been passed onto their technical team. This just furthers my suspicions that there is an issue with three, or they have disconnected our ported numbers, hence why they cannot generate a PAC code...... OFCOM, here I come, if I've lost my number!!!!

Hello Dean,

I'm sorry to learn you are yet to receive a PAC code. I can certainly assist with this request.

I have sent you a Private Message in order to gather some information associated with the account.

Please feel free to check your Forum Inbox at your convenience.

-Jonathan J.
    IKB said:

I did not port any number in, and have same fault.

Hello,

I can certainly assist with providing a PAC code if you'd like? You are more than welcome to reply to this thread or PM me should you wish to proceed with a PAC code.

-Jonathan J.
  • globalsim1globalsim1 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 67
    No service now for over 10 days. No update. No sign of a resolution. No support. Has anybody had a resolution to this issue?

No service now for over 10 days. No update. No sign of a resolution. No support. Has anybody had a resolution to this issue?

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused on your end. I would like to confirm our Development Team is working on resolving the issue as soon as possible.

We greatly appreciate your patience throughout this process.

-Jonathan J.