My text still don't work

DCDC Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
My text messages still don't send but it says sent & calling is working now. It needs to be fixed!

Answers

• DCDC Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    My text messages is not being sent and it says sent.
    What wrong with it?
    Any ideas?
  • trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    What phone or os/ios in the UK ?
    Are you using the FP app ? Do you have a iPhone ? If you do, don't use Apple's 'messaging center' on your phone's home page.
  • IKBIKB Posts: 69FreedomPop Newbie
    You are not alone......but it does decrease the number available.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    DC said:

My text messages is not being sent and it says sent.

What wrong with it?

Any ideas?

Hello,

I have provided a link which provides troubleshooting steps. Please feel free to look it over at your convenience.

https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3071/kw/apn settings

-Jonathan J.
    DC said:

My text messages still don't send but it says sent & calling is working now. It needs to be fixed!

Hello,

I have provided a link which provides some troubleshooting steps. Please feel free to have a look at your convenience.

https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3071/kw/apn settings

-Jonathan J.
  • DCDC Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    It say sent on the "My Usage Details" on both numbers but don't pop up on the numbers I sent it to. I try it later as it's a new cycle if you have fixed it.
    DC said:

It say sent on the "My Usage Details" on both numbers but don't pop up on the numbers I sent it to. I try it later as it's a new cycle if you have fixed it.

Hello,

Is your account's email the same as your Forum email?

-Jonathan J.
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Mine have never worked for weeks that I know of. Maybe longer, I've given up trying now.
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
    John. said:

Mine have never worked for weeks that I know of. Maybe longer, I've given up trying now.

Hello John,

I'm sorry to learn of the issue you have experienced. I have provided a link which will provide some troubleshooting steps. Please feel free to have a look at your convenience.

https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3071/kw/can't call or text

You are also more than welcome to PM me and I will gladly assist you.

-Jonathan J.
    > @Jonathan J. said:
    > Mine have never worked for weeks that I know of. Maybe longer, I've given up trying now.
    >
    > Hello John,
    >
    > I'm sorry to learn of the issue you have experienced. I have provided a link which will provide some troubleshooting steps. Please feel free to have a look at your convenience.
    >
    > https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3071/kw/can't call or text
    >
    > You are also more than welcome to PM me and I will gladly assist you.
    >
    > -Jonathan J.

Well I think I know know what is wrong and the reason is disgusting! I just received a email saying I was given my number by mistake!
    I've had it since freedom pop started. You can't just take a number from someone that's had it for around a year.
    It's set to passwords and all sorts that I'll be no longer be able to access without loads of problems now.
    VERY BAD SERVICE
    Well I think I know know what is wrong and the reason is disgusting! I just received a email saying I was given my number by mistake!
    I've had it since freedom pop started. You can't just take a number from someone that's had it for around a year.
    It's set to passwords and all sorts that I'll be no longer be able to access without loads of problems now.
    VERY BAD SERVICE

Hello,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused on your end and completely understand your frustration. We have relayed every message and information to ensure the issue was corrected.

Please follow the steps which have been provided in the email.

You are more than welcome to reply to this thread or send me a Private Message should you have any further questions.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience this caused on your end.

-Jonathan J.
    I picked a new number and it works but I can't trust it for anything important anymore. As for the compensation data, it's not much use when I haven't used the service before of problems and only a day left to use it.
    I know it's not your fault