ALL FAULTS STILL ONGOING NO SIGN OF A SOLUTION????

IKBIKB FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 69
Cannot sent or receive text messages

All calls to my number fail, caller hears a message that number is not recognised.

Comments

• Alan BeestonAlan Beeston FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 19
    Having the same issue, support staff are slow in responding, I'm guessing as long as they update the issue at least once a day they have "done their job", even though you provide them with a response quickly enough that they could respond. It doesn't feel like they are attempting to fix the issue, rather get us to fix it as it must be the phone and application. This seems to be a somewhat widespread problem, we are definitely not the only ones.
  • IKBIKB FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 69
    @ Alan Beeston I agree, def. no rush to effect a cure, if any. I have my doubts if FP are a serious communication company.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 463 admin

Having the same issue, support staff are slow in responding, I'm guessing as long as they update the issue at least once a day they have "done their job", even though you provide them with a response quickly enough that they could respond. It doesn't feel like they are attempting to fix the issue, rather get us to fix it as it must be the phone and application. This seems to be a somewhat widespread problem, we are definitely not the only ones.

IKB said:

@ Alan Beeston I agree, def. no rush to effect a cure, if any. I have my doubts if FP are a serious communication company.

Hello,

I have relayed your message and will provide an update as soon as possible.

Also, I wanted to ask if you are subscribed to Premium Voice. This service runs off cellular network and not VOIP. I have provided a link which will help elaborate on the service. Please feel free to have a look at your convenience.

https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3232/kw/premium voice

-Jonathan J.
    Also, I wanted to ask if you are subscribed to Premium Voice NO
    edited February 2017 #6
    EDITED...
    Post edited by IKB on