Account not active (Status Code 500)

Francesco_CabidduFrancesco_Cabiddu Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
Hi!
I moved to UK recently.
I have a samsung galaxy note 3, bought in Italy. Trying to download the "FreedomPop Messaging Phone/SIM" from the play store this message appeared: "This item is not available in your country". So I performed a factory reset and change my payment settings in google payments to a UK card and UK country, but I still wasn't able to download the freedompop app and the message still appeared.
So I decided to download the app using appe.evozi.com --> APK Downloader.
Now I have the app installed in my mobile (Current version: 19.01.621.0921), and it seems working (I can call and send messages, and use internet).
But a message appears everytime I log in:

"Account Error

Account not active
A new version of the application is required. Please install the latest version from the Play Store (Status Code = 500)

I've also just tried to go to youtube and use the data to see if the app recognize that I have spent some data, but it didn't. And also my browser account doesn't show anything. (Maybe is because it takes a while to update?)

So what is the problem?

Many Thanks!

NOTES:
-- I signed for the Premium 2250 plan: Unlimited Voice Minutes, Unlimited Text Messages, 2250 MB Data, Free Premium Voice
-- my device model is SM-N9005 with Android 5.0

Comments

• Mattie MarkerMattie Marker Posts: 158FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017 #2
    Ah, thats an outdated version.

The latest version is 19.01.735.0202 from what i literally looked at the app info on my phone.

I also know that changing google payment settings doesn't affect the play store location. Since FP restrict the app to countries that the Global Sim is supported in and the US and the UK
  • Francesco_CabidduFrancesco_Cabiddu Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie

Ah, thats an outdated version.

The latest version is 19.01.735.0202 from what i literally looked at the app info on my phone.

I also know that changing google payment settings doesn't affect the play store location. Since FP restrict the app to countries that the Global Sim is supported in and the US and the UK

Thank you Mattie. I tried to perform a factory reset again and now it works!
    Cheers