Account is suspended

welshcakewelshcake Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hello

Please would you help me with my plan? I just tried to make a call and it told me my account is suspended. So I checked my online account and see "You have used all of your data for this period. yet I have 393 MBs left". I have Talk: 194 Mins left. Text: 200 Msgs left.

Thank you

Comments

• Darren NolanDarren Nolan Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi !

I have the exact same issue !

I downgraded to the basic package and was told my data was zero..so installed the app and gained 200mb..yet I was told my data was still used up and the sim still wasnt working

Then my reset day came, so i was back to 200 of everything but im still getting the red bar of doom, telling me my account is suspended for lack of data or overage..even though I have data and owe nothing to Freedom Pop

Status code 300

I contacted support on Monday..haven't heard anything back

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    welshcake said:

Hello

Please would you help me with my plan? I just tried to make a call and it told me my account is suspended. So I checked my online account and see "You have used all of your data for this period. yet I have 393 MBs left". I have Talk: 194 Mins left. Text: 200 Msgs left.

Thank you

Hi !

I downgraded to the basic package and was told my data was zero..so installed the app and gained 200mb..yet I was told my data was still used up and the sim still wasnt working

Then my reset day came, so i was back to 200 of everything but im still getting the red bar of doom, telling me my account is suspended for lack of data or overage..even though I have data and owe nothing to Freedom Pop

Status code 300

I contacted support on Monday..haven't heard anything back

@welshcake @Darren Nolan,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• CushieCushie Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    Account is suspended
    Likewise, my account shows 0 days to go and nearly all my DATA has been used up due to accidental forgetfulness! So I gather that I have started a new month. Will it restore automatically or do I have to do something to restore it? (on Free 200 Plan)
  • Yves RemediosYves Remedios Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    My account has also been suspended....no sensible reason why.
    My account has also been suspended but I have 150 unused minutes and 60mb unused data. Status code = 300

I can't see any way to contact FreedomPop about this. This is terrible service.

Hi !

Status code 300

Now I am also having this. Can't find how to contact FreedomPop.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    Cushie said:

Account is suspended
    Likewise, my account shows 0 days to go and nearly all my DATA has been used up due to accidental forgetfulness! So I gather that I have started a new month. Will it restore automatically or do I have to do something to restore it? (on Free 200 Plan)

Hello,

Yes, your account's allotment will reset once your billing cycle renews. I have also provided some links which will help explain how data could be used. Please feel free to have a look at your convenience.
    https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2839/kw/data usage

-Jonathan J.
    My new account period now shows 26 days to go (yesterday it showed 0) and the data has been set back to 200 MB but the account is still suspended. I can receive texts on wifi but not on this service, the phone signal strength icon also shows disconnected. I did 'clear cache' in app settings, Mobile data is enabled, under available networks search I can see Freedompop 4G and 3G but phone will not register on either (a locked symbol is shown) n the notification bar i get Emergency calls only.
    Ant help would be appreciated to restore my service to normal.
    All sorted. I tried various trouble shooting routines and then decided to reinstall the messaging app, before running it I switched off the wifi and rebooted, WOW all full signal OK now, calls in and out. Thank you behind scenes Guys.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    Cushie said:

All sorted. I tried various trouble shooting routines and then decided to reinstall the messaging app, before running it I switched off the wifi and rebooted, WOW all full signal OK now, calls in and out. Thank you behind scenes Guys.

Hello,

I'm glad to know everything is now functioning properly. Feel free to PM me should you encounter any issues with your account.

-Jonathan J.
  • Antone RoundyAntone Roundy Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a red bar on the account page, and I'm not currently able to connect to the internet with my hotspot. The connection problem began a few days ago after I'd temporarily taken my hotspot out of Freedompop's coverage area. Not sure whether the red bar appeared at the same time. I haven't received any messages indicating that my account had been suspended, and can't imagine why it would have been. I have about 75MB left on the month, plus some credit for getting more if I go over. But I haven't been able to get things working through any settings changes or resets I can do on my hotspot, given that my MSL isn't shown on my Devices page. Any help would be appreciated.