my number was changed by freedom pop, phone won't work now

conderchrisconderchris Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I got an email from freedom pop asking me to choose a new number. I chose a number, and that is now on my phone/sim. I cannot receive calls nor make any. It says 'that service is not available'. I am using it as normal through the app as I always have.

Comments

• 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    I got that email too but I had deleted the app. So reinstalled and it's working.
    I'm more miffed about losing a number I've had for over a year.
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

I got an email from freedom pop asking me to choose a new number. I chose a number, and that is now on my phone/sim. I cannot receive calls nor make any. It says 'that service is not available'. I am using it as normal through the app as I always have.

Hello,

Please uninstall and reinstall the messaging app as this can help resolve the issue.

-Jonathan J.
  • Nghi VoNghi Vo Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I didn't get an email from FreedomPop but I got a notification from my Android device to upgrade to a new FreedomPop version. When I finished to install it, it then asked me to chose a new number which I didn't do it. I tried to delete this version and reinstall the app but it didn't help at all.

When I a logged into my account on FreedomPop website this morning, I find my phone number is totally gone! It keeps asking me to get new number.

I am so disappointed right now and only want to get my phone number back.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    Nghi Vo said:

I didn't get an email from FreedomPop but I got a notification from my Android device to upgrade to a new FreedomPop version. When I finished to install it, it then asked me to chose a new number which I didn't do it. I tried to delete this version and reinstall the app but it didn't help at all.

When I a logged into my account on FreedomPop website this morning, I find my phone number is totally gone! It keeps asking me to get new number.

I am so disappointed right now and only want to get my phone number back.

Hello,

I have sent you a PM, please feel free to check your Forum Inbox at your convenience.

-Jonathan J.