My number is LOST

Nghi VoNghi Vo Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I don't know what happened. I could only make calls with my freedom pop, however, unable to receive calls with my phone. This issue has never been resolved. But when I a logged into my account today, I find my phone number is totally gone!! Now it asks me to get new number.

I am so disappointed right now and only want to get my phone number back.

Comments

• 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    They seem to have messed up again I've lost mine that I've had for over a year! 200mb they give me for inconvenience, ermm I only have a day on my cycle! And I haven't used my normal data yet
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nghi Vo said:

I don't know what happened. I could only make calls with my freedom pop, however, unable to receive calls with my phone. This issue has never been resolved. But when I a logged into my account today, I find my phone number is totally gone!! Now it asks me to get new number.

I am so disappointed right now and only want to get my phone number back.

@Nghi Vo,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

@John.
    Did you happen to chat with @Jonathan the admin here?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• DCDC Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    I would like my number back the one that ens 50##50 too?
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    DC said:

I would like my number back the one that ens 50##50 too?

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no way of retrieving the number which was previously assigned to your account. I sincerely apologize for the great inconvenience this will and has caused.

The only option would be to acquire a new phone number. Our team will reach out providing information on how to do so.

Once again, we greatly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. However, we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this ordeal.

-Jonathan J.
  • Elliott PriceElliott Price Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Happened to me too! I was informed it was due to a "routine number inventory audit". A questionable explanation at best.

More worrying - if these "number inventory audits" are actually routine then number loss will occur on a regular basis!
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

Happened to me too! I was informed it was due to a "routine number inventory audit". A questionable explanation at best.

More worrying - if these "number inventory audits" are actually routine then number loss will occur on a regular basis!

Hello,

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused on your end.

However, I can assure our team is doing everything to ensure this error does not occur in the future.

Please feel free to proceed with selecting a new number.

We thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

-Jonathan J.
  • Gregg SchlueterGregg Schlueter Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Has this issue been resolved. I need help. I lost my phone number yesterday. Phone stuck on push notifications. What are my options. Can't believe only option is to get a new number. What is going on here?
  • huajun chenhuajun chen Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    It happened again and again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • huajun chenhuajun chen Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie

It happened again and again.

According to our records, your device has not used any talk within at least two months. Even though data was used, our new policy indicates that any number that is not used for talk within two months will become inactive. However, we will not charge you for choosing a new one from your online profile.
    Thanks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • zeehazeeha Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello
    I had WhatsApp registered with freedom pop number, my phone got reset accidentally and I lost Whatsapp. and my Freedompop number has also gone so I can't reinstate my WhatsApp.
    I terribly need that number if not for continuing using Whatsapp then only for deactivating it. I can get into terrible terrible problem if someone else ever used it on Whatsapp. I know its completely my fault to register Whatsapp with it, but please help me out, it can cost me a lot. I'm devastated and don't know what to do.
    Please help me out
  • SolomonSolomon Posts: 208FreedomPop Newbie
    I now mainly use FP for the data allowance, as the voice was proving too problematic.
    I hope the data is not going to be cut off ....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

zeeha said:

Hello
    I had WhatsApp registered with freedom pop number, my phone got reset accidentally and I lost Whatsapp. and my Freedompop number has also gone so I can't reinstate my WhatsApp.
    I terribly need that number if not for continuing using Whatsapp then only for deactivating it. I can get into terrible terrible problem if someone else ever used it on Whatsapp. I know its completely my fault to register Whatsapp with it, but please help me out, it can cost me a lot. I'm devastated and don't know what to do.
    Please help me out

Can you please confirm the las four numbers of the phone number you need to recover?
    Yes, they are 3357

zeeha said:

Hello
    Please help me out

Can you please confirm the las four numbers of the phone number you need to recover?
    3357 are the last digits

zeeha said:

zeeha said:

Hello
    Please help me out

3357 are the last digits
    the number ending in 5357 has been reactivated for this account. Please log in using the phone number and not the emial address, for the change to take effect.
    Thanks, but dear the ending digits were 3357
    502 388 3357

zeeha said:

zeeha said:

zeeha said:

Hello
    Please help me out

3357 are the last digits
    the number ending in 5357 has been reactivated for this account. Please log in using the phone number and not the emial address, for the change to take effect.
    Thanks, but dear the ending digits were 3357
    502 388 3357

Correct, what happens of you attempt login in with 502 388 3357?

Dear Alejandra, there was no option to sign in with the phone number so I cleared data and signed in again with email and a new number was there ending with digits 5357, but my number was 3357. Here is the screenshot of the new number. My number was 502 388 3357

Thank you for following my issue, please help out

• DestyBee34DestyBee34 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    My sim is not showing any mobile number at all and no signal
    :(
    Thank you anyway

Tell me one more thing what should i do to keep a number for future?
    How often a call must be made? Does calling from freedompop to freedompop number means voice call?