Still have 695 mins available but account has been suspended???

Rifa BegumRifa Begum Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
okay so my account has been suspended even tho I have 695 minutes left and 993 text message??? I have used all my data and I do not want to upgrade I have unlimited Internet at home!

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

okay so my account has been suspended even tho I have 695 minutes left and 993 text message??? I have used all my data and I do not want to upgrade I have unlimited Internet at home!

@Rifa Begum,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Rifa BegumRifa Begum Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Customer support is asking me to pay in order to reset my account how can that be possible, last month I contacted them regarding not being able to to make calls I lost 250 mins this month I still have over 600 mins left. This just don't make sense. I am soo annoyed if my account don't get sorted I have no option but to leave it's only been 3 month I ordered this sim and so much problem already.
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭

I have used all my data

This is the reason why you can't make or receive calls. You need data to do that.
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Spot on.
    You will have to wait until your cycle starts again and be more careful next month.
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

Customer support is asking me to pay in order to reset my account how can that be possible, last month I contacted them regarding not being able to to make calls I lost 250 mins this month I still have over 600 mins left. This just don't make sense. I am soo annoyed if my account don't get sorted I have no option but to leave it's only been 3 month I ordered this sim and so much problem already.

Hello,

Please check your Forum inbox as a PM has been created in order to gather information associated with your account.

-Jonathan J.
  • Rifa BegumRifa Begum Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    No none of these answers make any sense at all just because I finished my data don't mean I should not be able to make calls. Why do I need data to make calls I am not making calls through internet it's meant to be direct calls.... and waiting for next cycle is like cheating on the customer because your not giving them what you promised and what they paid for... very disappointed
  • KakevKakev Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    yup
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

No none of these answers make any sense at all just because I finished my data don't mean I should not be able to make calls. Why do I need data to make calls I am not making calls through internet it's meant to be direct calls.... and waiting for next cycle is like cheating on the customer because your not giving them what you promised and what they paid for... very disappointed

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to check your Forum inbox as I have sent you a message.

I have also provided a couple of links which elaborate more on how an account can be suspended. Please feel free to have a look whenever possible.
    https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3145/kw/top up
    https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2797/kw/top up

-Jonathan J.
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭

You do know that FreedomPop is a VoIP company? You need data to make calls and texts.
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop