2 Ported in Numbers Not working and cant/wont issue PAC to move to proper operator.

Nailloh NaillohNailloh Nailloh Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
I was without service for 10 weeks when I ported my 2 numbers to FP it eventually resolved itself and worked for about 4 - 5 months.

I now find both numbers appear "dead" when called and SMS arent sending or being received.

I'm genuinely concerned that my numbers may be lost forever, as when I asked FP for PAC codes they tell me they cant issue PAC's due to "system issues".

There comes a time when even free has no value, I just want to go to a proper operator who's staff dont hangup on you and where your calls stand a reasonable chance of reaching you.

I can see from the posts I am not alone, has anyone been able to port out recently?

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

I was without service for 10 weeks when I ported my 2 numbers to FP it eventually resolved itself and worked for about 4 - 5 months.

I now find both numbers appear "dead" when called and SMS arent sending or being received.

I'm genuinely concerned that my numbers may be lost forever, as when I asked FP for PAC codes they tell me they cant issue PAC's due to "system issues".

There comes a time when even free has no value, I just want to go to a proper operator who's staff dont hangup on you and where your calls stand a reasonable chance of reaching you.

I can see from the posts I am not alone, has anyone been able to port out recently?

@Nailloh Nailloh,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• salvation1967salvation1967 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I am contacting ofcom as having been charged to port my number across to FP in good faith my number I have had for over 20 years seems to have vanished. Shame on you FP!
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

I am contacting ofcom as having been charged to port my number across to FP in good faith my number I have had for over 20 years seems to have vanished. Shame on you FP!

@salvation1967,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Nailloh NaillohNailloh Nailloh Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Still no inbound service its been 6 weeks. And still no PAC Code. When I called for an update I was told I dot qualify to be spoken to on the phone unles I pay for premium, when I explained even the free service doest work they hunng up.

Get the basiscs working and stop p****ng people off unneccessarily. The service failure and inability to issue a PAC code is bad enough.
  • Nailloh NaillohNailloh Nailloh Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Jonathan

AS we can no longer call in for support can you please reply to my PM?

Thanks