PAC code request please

RallyaRallya Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hi there

I would like my PAC code please, no where in support to request it so hoping this works

Thanks

Comments

• Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    Rallya said:

Hi there

I would like my PAC code please, no where in support to request it so hoping this works

Thanks

Hello,

I have sent you a PM in order to gather some information associated with your account. Please feel free to check your Forum inbox at your convenience.

-Jonathan J.
  • tbrown8974tbrown8974 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I would also like my PAC code

I would also like my PAC code

Hello,

I can certainly assist with your request. Please check your Forum's inbox as I have sent you a PM.

-Jonathan J.
  • kebab6597kebab6597 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Jonathan J could I also have a PAC code, thanks in advance
  • lizcoleslizcoles Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    How do I get my PAC code and give notice?
    kebab6597 said:

Jonathan J could I also have a PAC code, thanks in advance

lizcoles said:

How do I get my PAC code and give notice?

Hello,

I have sent you a PM in order to gather some information associated with your account. Please feel free to check you Forum's inbox at your convenience.

-Jonathan J.
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    What would I need to get a PAC for one of my Sims. And would that still so working or would data still work?
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • tbrown8974tbrown8974 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I requested my PAC code last week and was told I would be getting it soon on 6th March.
    It is now 9th March and I am yet to receive it. According to Ofcom, you should receive this code within 2 hours. Can you please send my code asap.

What would I need to get a PAC for one of my Sims. And would that still so working or would data still work?

Hello,

I have sent you a PM in order to gather some information associated with your account. Please feel free to check you Forum's inbox at your convenience.

-Jonathan J.

I requested my PAC code last week and was told I would be getting it soon on 6th March.
    It is now 9th March and I am yet to receive it. According to Ofcom, you should receive this code within 2 hours. Can you please send my code asap.

Hello,

Please feel free to check your inbox as I have replied to your message. :)

-Jonathan J.