Phone number deleted from account

Elliott PriceElliott Price Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
The phone number associated with my account has been deleted & I am unsure why.
FreedomPop messaging keeps asking me to register a new number & I cannot text / call. I still get data service.
I just want my old number back.
Common occurance?

Comments

• 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Is it a 07400 number?
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • DCDC Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    What about my other number what happend to it the one the ends 50**50 ?
  • Elliott PriceElliott Price Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes the nunber is an 07400 number?
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    Hello,

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience this has caused.

Unfortunately, during a routine audit of our number inventory, we found that your phone number was provided to you due to a mistake by our number provider. Thus you might have experienced issues with the services.

Your previous number has been removed and you will be able to select a new phone number from the FreedomPop application or via logging into www.freedompop.com

Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused on your end.

-Jonathan J.
  • Elliott PriceElliott Price Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Jonathan,
    This seems to be a fairly regular problem judging by other posts on the forum.
    Additionally, if these audits are routinely carried out, what prevents this happening to any other numbers I select?

Hi Jonathan,

Additionally, if these audits are routinely carried out, what prevents this happening to any other numbers I select?

Hello Elliot,

I can understand your concern for selecting a new number. However, I can assure you our team has looked into the issue to ensure it does not persist.

You are also more than welcome to PM me should you need some further assistance. :)

-Jonathan J.
  • edthecynicedthecynic Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    Same thing has happened to me for the third time now!
    My number has beed deleted 3 times so far, it is very tiring getting a new number over and over.
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    I thought this problem was fixed and promised not to happen again!
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
    Same thing happened to me, 3 times now.

Hi Jonathan,

Hello Elliot,

I can understand your concern for selecting a new number. However, I can assure you our team has looked into the issue to ensure it does not persist.

You are also more than welcome to PM me should you need some further assistance. :)

-Jonathan J.
    Same thing happened to me, 3 times now. Very frustrating!

My number has beed deleted 3 times so far, it is very tiring getting a new number over and over.

Hello,

I'm sorry to learn your number has been changed once again. I can certainly assist. Would the number be the one ending in 626?

Looking forward to your response.

-Jonathan J.
  • phil726phil726 Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Jonathan - The same thing has happened to one of my numbers, also a 07400 - What is the procedure for getting it back please?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Hello,

I'm sorry to learn your number has been changed once again. I can certainly assist. Would the number be the one ending in 626?

-Jonathan J.
    Hi Jonathan,

Yes, it is the number ending in 626.

Hello,

-Jonathan J.
    Yes.

Hello,

-Jonathan J.
    Yes.
    We sincerely apologize. Unfortunately the account Is no longer supported as it is an OTT or internet account , with no actual device or sim registered. This account can't be used anymore. You must attempt to create a brand new one, under a different email address and then contact us back once t hat is done, to try to transfer the number ending in 626 Jon offered.
    Hi Alejandra,

I just logged into my account and it is still active, except for the phone number, and says I have 17 days left to my billing period with 200 messages and 500 texts remaining. It clearly is offering to give me another phone number for this same account.

What good is an OTT account if you have to get a new number all the time? How long will an OTT account hold each new number?
  • residentorcaresidentorca Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    The phone number originally assigned to my LG LS840 was deleted without any notice. When I tried to use the phone yesterday it forced me to select a new phone number. I am not a happy customer.
    edited May 2017 #23

The phone number originally assigned to my LG LS840 was deleted without any notice. When I tried to use the phone yesterday it forced me to select a new phone number. I am not a happy customer.

We are sorry to hear that. Can you please confirm the number you used to have?
    See following post

We are sorry to hear that. Can you please confirm the number you used to have?
    It ends in 0441
    Please provide us with the complete number.
    (707) 401-0441