Account not active - error code 302

gadgethomegadgethome Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
Receiving error on my phone "Account not active status code = 302"
Rebooted several times still not working for last 8 hours. 29 days remaining this month and lots of data and minutes remaining. Unable to make or receive any calls all day.
Any fixes for this?
thanks

Comments

• Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

Receiving error on my phone "Account not active status code = 302"
    Rebooted several times still not working for last 8 hours. 29 days remaining this month and lots of data and minutes remaining. Unable to make or receive any calls all day.
    Any fixes for this?
    thanks

Hello,

I have provided a link which will help provide some reasons as to why your account has been suspended. Please feel free to have a look whenever possible.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2999/~/status-code-302

https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2849/kw/account suspended

You are also more than welcome to PM me should you have any further questions.

-Jonathan J.
  • gadgethomegadgethome Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Support team came back after about 4 days and said it was a problem on the system and bug as February had 28 days in the month.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Support team came back after about 4 days and said it was a problem on the system and bug as February had 28 days in the month.

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused on your end.

However, I'm glad to know everything is now functioning properly.

-Jonathan J.
  • drgeoffdrgeoff Posts: 175FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes that is an excusable bug as this is the first time February has had only 28 days. :-)

I feel really sorry for the FP support staff on these forums acting as the front line for a company whose management appear to be totally incompetent.