Hi, please could someone help me to get my PAC code? Thanks

Best Answers

Answers

• singy209uksingy209uk Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I too would like my PAC code, cheers
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

I too would like my PAC code, cheers

Hello,

I can certainly assist with this request. Feel free to check your Forum inbox as I have sent you a PM.

-Jonathan J.
  • David BelgroveDavid Belgrove Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi. I would like to get a PAC code please, I put in a request 4 days ago but haven't heard anything, very frustrating so please help....thank you
  • Neil BaileyNeil Bailey Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Jonathan

I PMed you back yesterday within 10 minutes and twice since then but have heard nothing back from you. How long does it take to get a PAC code?

Thanks

Hi. I would like to get a PAC code please, I put in a request 4 days ago but haven't heard anything, very frustrating so please help....thank you

Hello,

I'm sorry to learn you've requested a PAC code to no avail. I have sent you a PM in order to gather some information associated with your account. Please feel free to have a look at your convenience.

-Jonathan J.
  • David HaywardDavid Hayward Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I need a PAC code please. The number to dial goes to a US call centre which is out of hours. Is there a UK call centre for this? Perhaps you can simply provide me with a PAC via PM? Thanks

Hi, I need a PAC code please. The number to dial goes to a US call centre which is out of hours. Is there a UK call centre for this? Perhaps you can simply provide me with a PAC via PM? Thanks

Hello David,

I can certainly assist with this request. I have sent you a PM in order to gather some information associated with your account. Please feel free to check your Forum inbox at your convenience.

-Jonathan J.