4 numbers not working & an account I can't sign in to a third.

uowjouruowjour Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I have 4 numbers on FreedomPop.

All 4 numbers (07400 511 595, 07400 039 917, 07400 533 028 & 07400 586 727) can make outgoing calls but cannot receive them. The caller receives a message saying the "The number you have called is not recognised, please check the number and dial again". I have read that many other users are facing similar issues.

On the third account, when I login I get an error message saying that the page has been redirected too many times. I cannot access any of the billing options and have already had a bill that I will be refusing payment for.

Please can you get in touch to sort this out?

Comments

• DCDC Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    I just had my number for only the 3 odd week after been told to pick a new number which ends in 99.
    I want to keep this number number now.
    I can not sync link to my service with the SIM and mobile now.

Can you fix it?
    Without losing my number please

DC
  • DCDC Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    DC said:

I just had my number for only the 3 odd week after been told to pick a new number which ends in 99.
    I want to keep this number number now.
    I can not sync link to my service with the SIM and mobile now.

Can you fix it?
    Without losing my number please

DC

Thanks again for fixing it

DC
  • uowjouruowjour Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Mine still aren't fixed. Please update us all on when this will be!
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    Hello,

During a routine audit of our number inventory, we found that your phone number was provided to you due to a mistake by our number provider. Thus you might have experienced issues with the services.

We will remove the number from your account, and you will be able to select a new phone number from the FreedomPop application or via logging into www.freedompop.com

However, should your number not be removed and are still experiencing the issue, please feel free to log into your account and select a new number. There is a £4.99 charge for this process. However, I will immediately issue a refund.

I have provided a link which will elaborate on how to select a new number. Please feel free to have a look at your convenience.
    https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2866/kw/new number

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this will surely cause on your end.

Please feel free to update me once you've selected a new number. You are also more than welcome to PM me should you not want to provide any information on a thread.

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Jonathan J.
    Jonathan, I've pm'd you.
    I still can't access the third account [email protected]
    I have just manually changed the 4 numbers and have been charged £4.99 for each. Please can you refund this as above?
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    uowjour said:

Jonathan, I've pm'd you.

Hello,

Please feel free to check your inbox as I have replied to your PM.

-Jonathan J.