Unable to make outgoing calls in SAME country - phone says 'out of international minutes'

Kathleen CooperKathleen Cooper Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I have a couple of issues.

The first is that I do not want the Premium Service and cannot get out of it because everytime I try a big 'Ask A Question' pop-up box blocks me clicking the hyperlink. Plus why doesn't it show this in the main account page - it's just a ****. I don't want it!

The second, and main, problem is that I since I started paying for my service, I cannot make outgoing calls. Every time I try to call a UK number from within the UK, it rings once and then says 'You're out of international minutes, go to FreedomPop and add credit, etc,etc'. I was able to when it was free, but not since payment was taken. I am so reliant on my phone that this is a mega crisis! My first support ticket just referred me to the troubleshooting pages (which I'd already done and it didn't solve the problem). Now when I try to submit tickets it says I cannot use it was I am not a paying customer, but I checked and payments were taken from my credit card and it shows on my account that I have free minutes and texts and data.

The third is that I downgraded one of my two SIMS to be completely free the day before the free trial was up and now it appears FreedomPop have STILL taken payment for this and WORSE, that SIM can't make outgoing calls either because of the message 'You're out of international minutes'. I'm NOT calling internationally, I'm calling in the UK, from the UK, and I cannot even call the customer support centre as it won't let me.

I've sent Facebook messages, three tickets and now this. Please can someone from FreedomPop contact me to resolve this ASAP!!! It's theft to be taking people's money and not providing the service!

Comments

• Ian AllansonIan Allanson Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    ME TOO. I've tried everything apart from a factory reset (FPop only answer) and that's not going to happen when it's not just me.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

I have a couple of issues.

The first is that I do not want the Premium Service and cannot get out of it because everytime I try a big 'Ask A Question' pop-up box blocks me clicking the hyperlink. Plus why doesn't it show this in the main account page - it's just a ****. I don't want it!

The second, and main, problem is that I since I started paying for my service, I cannot make outgoing calls. Every time I try to call a UK number from within the UK, it rings once and then says 'You're out of international minutes, go to FreedomPop and add credit, etc,etc'. I was able to when it was free, but not since payment was taken. I am so reliant on my phone that this is a mega crisis! My first support ticket just referred me to the troubleshooting pages (which I'd already done and it didn't solve the problem). Now when I try to submit tickets it says I cannot use it was I am not a paying customer, but I checked and payments were taken from my credit card and it shows on my account that I have free minutes and texts and data.

The third is that I downgraded one of my two SIMS to be completely free the day before the free trial was up and now it appears FreedomPop have STILL taken payment for this and WORSE, that SIM can't make outgoing calls either because of the message 'You're out of international minutes'. I'm NOT calling internationally, I'm calling in the UK, from the UK, and I cannot even call the customer support centre as it won't let me.

I've sent Facebook messages, three tickets and now this. Please can someone from FreedomPop contact me to resolve this ASAP!!! It's theft to be taking people's money and not providing the service!

Hello Kathleen,

I'm sorry to read about the unpleasant experience you are having as of late. I have sent you a PM in order to gather some information associated with your account. Please feel free to check your inbox at your convenience.

Looking forward to your response. :)

-Jonathan J.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

ME TOO. I've tried everything apart from a factory reset (FPop only answer) and that's not going to happen when it's not just me.

Hello Ian,

I'm sorry to learn of the issue you are experiencing.

I have sent you a PM in order to gather some information associated with your account. Please feel free to check your inbox at your convenience.

-Jonathan J.
  • nutmegparknutmegpark Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie

Hello Ian,

I'm sorry to learn of the issue you are experiencing.

I have sent you a PM in order to gather some information associated with your account. Please feel free to check your inbox at your convenience.

-Jonathan J.
    I had the same problem last week too not the best off networks all ways seem to be a problem
  • baddesleybaddesley Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Same problem here, trying to make UK-UK calls and get a 'out of international credit' message. Calls used to work, but no longer. I have 200 unused calls this month! This is ridiculous, please sort this out guys!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭

baddesley said:

Same problem here, trying to make UK-UK calls and get a 'out of international credit' message. Calls used to work, but no longer. I have 200 unused calls this month! This is ridiculous, please sort this out guys!

Hello baddesley, we have sent a private message with instructions for this error. Please look into your community forums inbox for follow up on this matter.
    what's the point of answering everything by private message when this is a forum? The answer might save people asking the same question over and over again.
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    edited May 2017 #9
    The user and all related content has been deleted.