Account not active Status code 302

Jon CurtisJon Curtis Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Account not active Status code 302. I have no signal and cannot make calls when outside. Please help.

Comments

• 09jeald09jeald Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Same issue, no one has helped yet though.
  • Mattie MarkerMattie Marker Posts: 158FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    Check the Website and see if any usage issue and BILLING issues have appeared https://www.freedompop.com/billing_overview.htm

That usually cuts the sim off and blocks calls
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    Hello,

Error code 302 is an indication you've exceeded your data allotment.

I have provided a link which will help elaborate on the matter. Please feel free to have a look at your convenience.
    https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2999/~/status-code-302

I have also provided a link which provides reasons on why your account could be temporarily suspended. Please feel free to have a look as well.
    https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2849/kw/account suspended

-Jonathan J.
  • Errol BarnettErrol Barnett Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a 302 error message. How do I reslove it.

I have a 302 error message. How do I reslove it.

Hello Errol,

You can either upgrade your account or you are more than welcome to wait until your new billing cycle.

-Jonathan J.
  • 09jeald09jeald Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I've re-enabled auto top up, I can still text over WiFi but can't call. I still have error 302, how do I solve?
  • Dandy GotangoganDandy Gotangogan Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Same here. Got error code 302 about 5 days ago as I used up all of my data allowance. Updated billing details and assigned PayPal as source of funds. FreedomPop UK has already charged me £2.98 but I still get the same error code and can't receive and make calls and texts while out and about. Cycle had refreshed and I got 200 minutes, texts and MB's of data again with 29 days left. Still usable only via WiFi. Customer support is a no-go as I'm on the Basic Plan.
    09jeald said:

I've re-enabled auto top up, I can still text over WiFi but can't call. I still have error 302, how do I solve?

Same here. Got error code 302 about 5 days ago as I used up all of my data allowance. Updated billing details and assigned PayPal as source of funds. FreedomPop UK has already charged me £2.98 but I still get the same error code and can't receive and make calls and texts while out and about. Cycle had refreshed and I got 200 minutes, texts and MB's of data again with 29 days left. Still usable only via WiFi. Customer support is a no-go as I'm on the Basic Plan.

Hello,

Would your FreedomPop account be associated with the same email as your Forum's?

-Jonathan J.
    Hi Jonathan J. Thank you so much for replying. Yes, the email address I used in this Forum is the same one linked to my FreedomPop account. Still getting error code 302 and it's 16 more days to go until the monthly cycle refresh for May. So far had used one text messages sent through WiFi. Is there still a way to bring things back the way they were or will I see code 302 for the rest of my FreedomPop-ping days?

Hi Jonathan J. Thank you so much for replying. Yes, the email address I used in this Forum is the same one linked to my FreedomPop account. Still getting error code 302 and it's 16 more days to go until the monthly cycle refresh for May. So far had used one text messages sent through WiFi. Is there still a way to bring things back the way they were or will I see code 302 for the rest of my FreedomPop-ping days?

Hello Dandy,

Thank you for confirming which email is associated with your account.

Everything on your account appears to be in good standing. Could you please power off your device and then power it back on to see if you are able to use your device.

Looking forward to your response.

-Jonathan J.
    Hi Jonathan. Been resetting my phone everyday since end of March and nothing changed... Until today! Finally have the signal back on, and no more relying completely upon WiFi. Thank you very much! I know you go through a lot of posts and queries, and I am so grateful that you have chanced upon mine and chose to help me out. I'm going to be so much careful with using my mobile data allowance from now on.

Hi Jonathan. Been resetting my phone everyday since end of March and nothing changed... Until today! Finally have the signal back on, and no more relying completely upon WiFi. Thank you very much! I know you go through a lot of posts and queries, and I am so grateful that you have chanced upon mine and chose to help me out. I'm going to be so much careful with using my mobile data allowance from now on.

Hello Dandy,

I'm glad to know everything is functioning properly.

Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. Feel free to message me should you encounter any further issues.

-Jonathan J.