Account Suspended

jTemplarjTemplar Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
When I try to make a call I get a message saying my account is currently suspended and that I should update my billing information.

I have updated my billing information changing it from credit card to Paypal to avoid card expiry issue. Still I get the same message saying my account is currently suspended and that I should update my billing information.

I opened a support incident asking for advice and was told my 'account shows that it is currently active'.

When I look at my account online I see no minutes, texts and data info and when I try to make a call I still get the message saying my account is suspended and that I should update my billing information.

So, I contacted online support again and this time was told the agent could see that I have been assisted by another agent regarding my concern and my account has been refreshed and I should restart my device and If still having issue, I may reset the APN.

The issue is nothing to do with my data settings but I am unable to make calls and get a message saying my account is currently suspended and that I should update my billing information.

What do I have to do to get agents to address the issue affecting me?

Comments

• Mattie MarkerMattie Marker Posts: 158FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    You can Call freedomPop Support on 01138 870823 which allows you to speak to a nice language barrier rep to get it sorted
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Billing errors normally go away after a few hours. It did the same when i changed to PayPal.
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • jTemplarjTemplar Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Having not received any help here nor from @FreedomPOPUK or @FreedomPopHelp on Twitter I persisted with repeated plea's to FreedomPopUK online support team via the Submit a Ticket link.

Initially I was told my 'account shows as currently active', then I was advised my account had been refreshed and I should restart my device and If still having issues I should reset my APN settings.

Next the advice was to log-out of the app, force close the app, and relaunch and login again.

All the above had no effect and my account remained suspended so I sent screenshots of my online account and app showing no allowance information visible and asked the agent to escalate the ticket.

Finally I managed to convince the support team there really was an issue and the agent confirmed they had now 'refreshed your entitlements and synced your subscription in to our system'.

Success .... at last! But what a palaver.