Can't reset password

George LiGeorge Li Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I signed up for a global 3-in-1 SIM. However, I cannot log in. I'm trying to request a password reset but I'm not getting any reset email. It's also strange that I did not receive any email with any information about my sign-up after I completed the process.

Would someone from support please reset my password so I can get into my account?

Thanks

Comments

• Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    George Li said:

I signed up for a global 3-in-1 SIM. However, I cannot log in. I'm trying to request a password reset but I'm not getting any reset email. It's also strange that I did not receive any email with any information about my sign-up after I completed the process.

Would someone from support please reset my password so I can get into my account?

Thanks

Hello George,

I'm sorry to learn you are unable to log into your account. However, I would certainly love to assist with your request of resetting your password.

I have sent you a PM in order to gather some information associated with your account. Please feel free to check your Forum inbox at your convenience.

-Jonathan J.
  • nghoangquangnghoangquang Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie

George Li said:

Thanks

Hello George,

I'm sorry to learn you are unable to log into your account. However, I would certainly love to assist with your request of resetting your password.

I have sent you a PM in order to gather some information associated with your account. Please feel free to check your Forum inbox at your convenience.

-Jonathan J.
    Can you help me reset my password too? I can't reset it using the reset link. They never send me an email and I have tried several time already. Thank you
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.